Monday, September 20, 2010Y
Back to post
As i promise darling that i will it everyday
Today is the first day
dardar oversea.... Morning he called me and ask me to take care of myself.... once he start to say the word i have started to cry. So
dardar ask me to cool myself down. Then he ended call on me and told me that he will called back after he check in. So i cool myself down... Then change to my uniform, then wait for
dardar to call me.... Then i head down to take bus... On the way to
bedok dardar called me and tell me that he is having breakfast so called me back later then i say
ok. After that when i reach
bedok i called him again then he told me he still have breakfast.. Then when i about to get up to bus 31
dardar called me. After which he told me that he going to go in
le. So i somehow very sad. But didn't cry. Then head to sch have chem lesson after that got break then went to
tampines to have lunch. Next we have FPS lesson then teacher was not here but still got test. After that we have SW teacher also not here but got SW. After that head home then now here
I'm blogging for
dardar to see :)
Tmr PIC lesson cancel, PM1 also cancel.
So me,
feifei and
shu ying planning to go
bugis.
After that i going down to
bishan to see got job for me or not.
Then after that will head home and post again :)
DARDAR I REALLY MISS U BADLY :(
I WILL BE THINKING OF U, MISSING U :(
WILL WAIT FOR UR CALL
WITHOUT U I REALLY BORED NO ONE IS THERE TO TALK TO ME :(
NO ONE IS THERE TO MAKE ME HAPPY :(
BY TYPING THIS U MIGHT THINK IS WORDS BUT AS I TYPE I'M CRYING
DARLING U REALLY MUST TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF THERE
DO ENJOY YOURSELF THERE
WILL COUNT DOWN TO THE DAYS WHEN U COME BACK AS WHAT U HAVE TOLD ME TO DO
1:32 AM