hi back to post again.
Last sat went to catholic church
wif Kenneth and his
gf. So went in for their mass. But i don't use to it because christian church is more noise than a catholic. So i was like quite scared. After that went home then watch
TV after that go out to meet
dardar then go buy snack then head to
pasir ris to meet
Xian Yong,
Eric they all. Then went to catch prawn. Was very scared in the first place but after that not scared
le. Then was quite tired then went to sleep for awhile. Then woke up at about 6 plus am. Then about 7 plus in the morning went home and sleep. Then woke up at 2 plus then
sms dardar but he still sleeping. Then when he woke up . talk to him. then meet him at
bugis. After that head to
bishan then take bus home.
WHY MUST HE BE THE ONE WHO FELL SICK AND NOT ME.
I'M 100% VERY WORRY ABOUT HIM.
HE IS NOT BY MY SIDE NOW I CAN'T TAKE CARE OF HIM.
I'M FAIL IN BEING HIS
GF NOW.
WHEN HE IS
SUFFING I'M NOT BY HIS SIDE TO TAKE CARE OF HIM.
I FEEL SAD FOR NOT BEING BY HIS SIDE NOW.
YOU ARE MY NO1 HUBBY WILL NEVER CHANGE.
LOVE YOU ALWAYS.
LOVE YOU 1314.
5:27 AM