This two week have been a busy week for me. Events after events
haix...
Yesterday was me and
dardar 2 months went to
bishan and have lunch then go buy stuff then head home.
Today went to sch and was late thanks to
dardar ah. he was late. That why I'm late. After that went to have rehearsal for
tmr event. Then head to
tampines to have dinner then after that head home. Reach home bath, pack bag and iron clothes for
tmr. then use com and updating my blog now.
Tmr got P com.
Thursday got ignite rehearsal and P
dialodgeFriday ignite
Saturday Kid's read outing :)
HAix... How to study like tat... Have no time
le la :( but i still will try my very best to grab time to studies
de.
Studies is very important to me so have to study well...
Although I'm i will study and i will find time for
dardar de :)
LOVE YOU ALWAYS :)
ALWAYS MY HUBBY :)
WILL MISS U EVERY SINGLE TIME I HAVE:)
6:59 AM