Last friday Farewell cum POP... I were very sad during the slide show that i had prepared for my cadets...I did cried during my speech and my slide show.They will alway my best cadets and ncos throughtout my life. Farewell is very sad for me. Senior told me i still got next yr i will still come back to st john de. No matter wat they are still my best cadets and NCOs. During POP was very scared coz this is my first time doing POP last time the pop.. I will be reported sick. SO today is my first and the last time of have a good parade and doing footdrill.I will comfirm miss footdrill and wat i had done for st john and i had learn troughtout the 4 yrs.
Today post
Step down sux why must we people step down :( i don't wan step down i wan go back st john... I miss st john... I miss the meeting we had together.. I miss the footdrill and every stuff... Step down is killing me... AHAHAHAHAHAHAH...........................................
5:54 AM